Sunday, August 24, 2008

UNFORGETABLE MOVEMENT IN LIFE

The unforgettable days in my life is college days which is an enjoyable movement in my life ever. In first semester we used to roam as a gang and we used to bunk the college together. we used to make some noise from the back bench and one sir named milton bose who is a extreme of a comedian used to scold us always and we laugh while he scold us. Then he asked us to go out a single person but we will go in a group, he will get very tensed and complain to the hod of the department. After first semester we all get seperated and we used to meet in mess. It take some time to mingle with new friends in my department. After 1st year we become very close as first semester. we used to play cards in class rooms with the permissin of the staff as thery dono to teach as they are not experenced. I will not forget 2 moments in life one is the mother fucking bastard venkatesh who scold me and my friend selva very much and another one is my project met(x) he is also a mother fucker who try to dominate me and as a result i got the lowest mark in project. in my life i dont want to meet them again, incase i met them i'll not let them without giving a single hit.

No comments: